CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Let's have a Bull-ish market

This was ordered for a special someone who's really into the share market and finances. My task was to create something fun with it. Yikes!

So I thought... and I thought.. and I thought some more... Eureka! Bull vs Bear. But of course with cuter representations.

So let's see... imagine a bull and a bear, in a mud pit (since it was chocolate cake that was ordered). That means I can muck up the Chocolate Ganache (read : Not super smooth) hehehe Oh evil little me!


The side of the cake is coated with dessicated coconut

Yay! I win, said the bull

Ow! Ow! Get'off my back!, yelled the bear

Cake: Chocolate cake
Filling : Chocolate Ganache
Topping: Chocolate Ganache
Figurine: Fondant

0 comments: