CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Let's 'crack' a joke

I've been told that I have a unique sense of humour. I hope that's usually meant as a compliment. :) However, as they say, birds of a feather flocks together. Friend's that I'm closer with are usually also like minded (humour wise).



Take for example today... a couple of us (S, J and I) decided to celebrate H's birthday. I naturally volunteered to make him a cake. Seeing that H is a 'him', I suggested a boob cake. Apparently that's not funny enough... so S came up with the idea of the following cake...





H... this is for cracking all those 'wise arse' jokes you always do..


Handcuffs were my idea.. heheh... to erm.. enhance certain role play LOL


Grrr... happy birthday!

Hope H likes it.

Cake : Basic Butter Cake
Filling : Basic Butter Cream with a hint of Tia Maria
Deco : Marshmallow fondant

0 comments: